Thursday, September 1, 2011

my first attempt ever at a romantic whatever

been thinking about how much I'd like my creative work to start being an active part of the world around it, and how I don't yet have a clue of how to do that. Ideally I'd like it to be a part of, or work towards a world that will gradually get rid of its pre-set ideas and exchange them with 'here and now' holistic reasoning. That would  be a world that takes little for granted, that truly realizes man's limits, one that can get rid of the constant denial of our own mortality and what comes along with it, and focus on our true abilities. A world that will be morally capable of the destruction of the faulted, decaying, damaging, exclusive, anti-life socio-political and economic system we've come to live by, and intellectually capable of the creative manufacturing of a new one, truly representative of our small world, holistic, honest, realistic, engaging with human nature as well as the true nature of our environment. A 'system' that will be less of a system than any other human beings have ever come up with, one smart enough to acknowledge that all Systems are problematic, that 'order' as we've come to understand it is in fact fictional, that nature itself is chaotic.
Adaptability, flexibility, Honesty, Openness, consideration, Responsibility. 


no idea exactly where me and my work will fit in with all that yet, but I know where not to go! 


llllletsssseeeeee.

2 comments:

Petter Yxell said...

Beautiful. I'm with you.

anarxoaplytos said...

a.k.a. αναρχοαπλυσια